Jascha Kaykas-Wolff is the Chief Marketing Officer at Mozilla. He believes in two key principles: Find opportunities where no one else is looking; And, never fail the same way twice. It’s a methodology centered around Agile marketing practices and marketing technology. Coupled with a B.A. in Psychology from Whittier College, it’s one that’s served him well professionally and personally.
Prior to joining Mozilla, Jascha most recently served as CMO for BitTorrent, CMO for Mindjet, senior vice president of marketing and customer success at Involver and he previously headed Global Marketing for Webtrends. He also has experience at Microsoft and Yahoo!
Jascha’s marketing specialties span B2C and B2B including product positioning, marketing strategy, marketing technology, demand creation, brand building, brand repositioning, organizational improvements, agile marketing, and sales enablement.
Outside of work Jascha is a passionate volunteer and mentor with TheLastMile.org. He calls Marin County home with his wife Rebecca, 3 whip-smart children, 1 grey haired hamster, 2 frogs, 6 or 7 fish and one cat that wants to eat them all.
He published Growing Up Fast with Kevin Fann in August 2014 and launched Growthverse with Kobie Fuller in June 2015.
Recent Speaking Events:
- WebSummit, Content Marketing World, Martech, Dreamforce, Business 2.0, DemandCon, SXSW, Oracle Social Summit, Eloqua Experience, E2 and more
- Growing Up Fast: http://bit.ly/growingupfast
- Growthverse: http://www.growthverse.com
- 50 Influential CMOs On Social Media: http://onforb.es/1rgIYN3
- BitTorrent Ad Campaign Feature in the Washington Post: petit.bz/1p4mHkt
- Chief Marketing Technolgist - Advice on Agile Marketing - http://bit.ly/1gk1oHO
- Forbes - Using Predictive Analytics http://onforb.es/19rJkGb
- Fast Company - Next Gen Star CMOs http://bit.ly/WP9ey2
- CMO - Predictive analytics matters to CMOs http://bit.ly/11Ol6R0
- SayMedia - 10 Interesting CMOs on Twitter http://bit.ly/WP9ey2
- Making Sense Of Marketing Technology #growthverse